Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Couldn't Help Myself

There are just too many weird things going on in the world of symbolic meaning and what types of people attach what types of meaning to them. I found myself thinking about these things often (like other shit I think about) but felt weird blogging about it incessantly. So, like the "Library blog" and the "food blog", I created a spot where I could unabashedly discuss my every random idea on these things.

Here I'll be talking about flags---for regions, countries, states, cities, and organizations; and logos (hah! like the fucking name!)---for sports franchises, automobiles, other random companies, video-game console manufacturers, social movements...

I just think there's so much attached meaning to these "important" symbols that it needs to be unfolded intellectually a little. At least looked into. This is pretty much a blog for myself.

1 comment: